Loss of pre-registration card

In case your pre-registration card is lost or stolen, you can ask for a new one to be issued.

First, you will have to go to the Asylum Service to take the number of your pre-registration. With this number you will then go to the closest Police Office of your residence and you will submit a declaration of loss stating that you have lost your pre-registration card and you will receive a notarized copy of the declaration of loss. With this document you will go to the Asylum Service the day of your interview. Then they will define a new interview date.