Asylum applicant’s card - Loss

In case your asylum applicant’s card is lost or stolen, you can request for a new card to be issued.

First, you will have to go to the Asylum Service to get a document stating that you have submitted an international protection application. The number of the lost card will be written on this document. With this document you will visit the Police Stationclosest to your residence where you will submit a declaration of loss stating that you have lost your asylum applicant’s card and then you will receive a notarized copy of this declaration of loss. With this document you will go to the Asylum Service the day of your interview, where you will be informed of the new interview day.